The Five Stars name is synonymous with quality and customer satisfaction in both domestic and international passenger transportation.
Our company was founded in 1990 to serve the (re) formed quality tourism in Hungary at that time. In our work, we have always considered it our goal to provide the best possible service, with a realistic price level and a high degree of flexibility. From the 2000s onwards, the focus of the company’s services shifted towards passenger transport, and we expanded and redesigned our equipment, personnel and business processes accordingly:
- We believe that high quality service can only be provided through coordinated teamwork. In the spirit of this approach, we choose our drivers and our on-site and office staff.
- Our strategic goal is to operate the fleet with the lowest possible average age, so our company only buys new vehicles with a high level of comfort.
- because we believe that a job in the 21st century must offer much more than just a paying job
- because our company considers employee satisfaction as a basic condition for successful operation
- because our efforts to get a job are also confirmed by winning the Lovely Jobs Award
- because, as a passenger transport company that has been developing uninterruptedly for 32 years, we offer long-term, predictable job opportunities
- we provide written feedback to all applicants
- those who come for a personal interview typically get a full picture of the company’s ideas, expectations, benefits and opportunities related to the given job within the framework of a two-round discussion
- it is possible to send employees on probation beyond the existence of personal qualities after the fulfillment of health and professional requirements
- no “deep water”! Full training is provided for all employees in accordance with an internal protocol, which includes site and vehicle knowledge practice and route procedures in addition to the required theoretical elements.
- GDPR: Personal information provided during your application will only be handled by HR staff for the duration of the application process, up to a maximum of 30 days. After that, the data will be automatically deleted from our system.
- find out about our company in advance, make sure that the activities of our company, the scope of duties and your personal ambitions and ideas coincide
- fill in the fields below carefully and upload a photographic CV
Build a career as an employee of Five Stars!
Our dynamically growing company is looking for its future colleagues for the following open positions:
- Logistics associate
If you are interested and would like to be a valuable member of a stable, developing company, send us your CV by filling out the form below, indicating your chosen job and our staff will contact you to discuss the position!