Balaton Program (from Budapest)
€380,00 – €1.218,00
Hungary’s most famous ceramic products are located in Herend, near Veszprém, in the region of Balaton. Visit the Porcelanium Visitor Center and the expanded Herend Museum, take a mini tour of the hectares of a large plant in a porcelain demonstration. The tour continues in Tihany, a picturesque lakeside town on the Tihany Peninsula. It is a protected area which lies on the shore of Lake Balaton and has a number of small land pond. Stroll through the old town and visit the medieval abbey. The next stop is Örvényes, where Hungary’s last operating water jet is located. The tour ends in a pleasant walk on the promenade of Balatonfüred before returning to Budapest.
• Duration: 8 hours
• Departure: on request
• Pick-up/check-in time: 10 minutes before departure time
• Pick-up/Drop off location: your hotel
• Includes: Car and tour guide
Confirmation: Call the 36 1 214 2488 phone number at least 24 hours before the exit. The cancellation within the 48 hours is non-refundable.
• Remarks: Lunch and wine tasting are available on request; In late autumn, in early spring, unfortunately the boat service is not available. Weather conditions in other seasons
• Days: daily, between Aprilis and October
• Restrictions: Limited opening hours from November to March
The program will be launched in Budapest, however, if you would like to request our service from another location, please request an individual quote here.
We will respond immediately!