Budapest City Tour-3 hours
€81,00 – €261,00
This experience is a car excursion that is almost impossible to describe in words. The route goes through the Erzsébet Bridge along the Gellért Hill and the Citadel and continues through the Rakoczi Street through the heroes ‘ Square on the renowned Andrássy Avenue. Stop at St. Stephen’s Basilica at the largest temple in Budapest, so you can take a leisurely stroll inside. From here, continue to the Parliament, but enjoy a moment in Margaret Bridge. Do you possibly relax? In one of the Turkish baths in Main Street you can comfortably offer your tired limbs. Finally, take a stroll in the Castle district, where almost every cobblestone street leads to an interesting place, a characteristic building or a series of baroque buildings. The district’s highlights are fishermen’s bastion and Matthias Church. A great overview of a fascinating city.
• Duration: 3 hours
• Departure: on request
• Pick-up/check-in time: 10 minutes before departure time
• Pick-up/Drop off location: your hotel
• Includes: Car and tour guide
• Confirm: Call the 36 1 214 2488 phone number at least 24 hours before the exit. The cancellation within the 48 hours is non-refundable.
• Comments: The entry fee for the venues is not included
• Days: Daily
• Restrictions: N/A